Our team is committed to providing you with the best possible design and product. We approach every project with a focus on aesthetics, functionality, cost, and sound engineering.
Scope of Services
Here is an outline of the design services typically provided by Louise Gilmartin and Associates. The exact services provided will be specific to your needs/request.
During the Predesign Phase, primary project goals are established, preliminary programming and budget information gathered, and the existing site is documented. Predesign services include:
- Preliminary discussion of design/function requirements with Owner.
- Site survey of existing conditions (measure and photograph).
- Preparation/verification of as-built house plans.
During the Design Phases, Louise Gilmartin and Associates will develop the basic design concepts for the project and begin to coordinate these concepts with existing utilities and design and engineering consultants if required. Design services include:
- Development and refinement of a design concept for the project based on the specified requirements of the Owner.
- Coordination of proposed appliances, equipment and any related technical issues.
- Development of the design of any millwork and cabinetry requirements.
- Preliminary coordination with the Structural and MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) Engineers, and Interior Designers as may be required.
- Preparation of design drawings including floor plans and elevations for Client approval.